The Norwegian Design Council, Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Royal Norwegian Embassy in London have chosen Bergen Academy of Art and Design (KHiB) as their main partner for 100% Norway in 2014.
The exhibition will take place during London Design Festival, and Norwegian designers and manufacturers who wish to take part are welcome to submit their applications until 15th May.
KHiB would like to invite Norwegian designers and manufacturers to apply for "100% Norway", which will be shown for the 11th time in London from 18th to 21st September 2014.
The exhibition will showcase exciting new Norwegian design, both prototypes and products already in production, with an emphasis on furniture and space. The products will be chosen by a panel of design professionals.
- Innovative, sustainable choice of materials and method of construction
- Ergonomic and long-lasting quality
- Visually expressive
- The designer should be Norwegian, or live, study or work in Norway
- Ideally, products already in production should be by Norwegian manufacturer
How to apply
Submit your entry with a digital visualisation, drawing or photo along with a short description of the product. The description should include:
- What is the product, and who is it for?
- What are your plans for production and distribution?
- What materials are used?
Please submit your entry to
Avdeling for design
Kunst- og designhøgskolen i Bergen (KHiB)
or via email to email@example.com
Deadline: Thursday 15th May 2014
Exhibitors will be notified on Friday 23rd May 2014.